Stories to Finish While Stories are Written

There are all sorts of stories unfolding right now. I have written a few in the past and will write some more in the future, Lord willing. At present this is a story unfolding right before my very eyes. I have yet to go back and fully edit all these posts on this blog or on any of my other blogs. "I am writing," I tell myself; "I am not editing."

Be that as it may I think even as we are living we don't get all the editing done. We don't get all the writing done. We try to scratch things out and add things in to our days. We correct ourselves or others or our spaces or other people's spaces. It is the never ending story and the never ending editing and abridging of it all. The adding of footnotes and references and amendments and annotations continue on.

As we move along life's journey, I encourage folks to write their stories. Who else is going to tell them the way you see it. Write the best you can. Offer what ever it is that is to be offered. Is is bad, poor, grand, inspired, or forced and ill-conceived? Does it matter in this age of social media with the podcasts and YouTubes and Twitter. Everything is an outlet and a space to "run go tell it."

Indeed I will have an opportunity to go back ad edt althe post tha hav ben writen. Even this one.

Enjoy your space where the typing and the conjuring collide into something more spiritual than you can even imagine. Be Blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On