Dog Anxiety

Tinnie Weinee is the name of my mother's 1/4 Jack Russell Terrier and 3/4 Doxie.

She loves to snuggle with me when she is over.

She smells like "old poor people." She isn't dirty. She just can't afford to shop for thing that are not of absolute necessity.

I try to give this 8 year old tiny dog a bath when I can when she is over.

When snuggling she attempts to slowly creep further and further toward my face to sneak a quick lick of my face.

I avoid this like all get out. I do not actively allow dogs to lick me on any part of my body,- especially the face.

But I like her a lot. Except when she pees all over my hardwood floor because she has the highest levels of anxiety of any dog I have even had the pleasure of being around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On