A Minute or Two

Put my butt in the seat and get to writing

feeling like piano playing sometimes when I'm typing

The beat and the rhythm sometimes has to be ran back

but when it's actually flowin' it is tat to da tat tat

And I am cool with that

Promised I'd write everyday

well maybe not a promise

but a commitment anyway

so this day I was reluctant

wanted to cop out

wanted an excuse

perhaps the weather or the nip in the air

the reasons the reason are always never much at all

they never manifest

reasons are never real with flesh and bone with lines or designs with feels and flows with riffs and rhymes

Naked but unseen

See I put those reasons in their place and now there are these words

written for anyone to see if they so choose

see that?!!

It only took 

a minute

or

two


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On