So Serious - Family Poetry



Is it cuz you might go delirious?

Yo, I'm Tryin' to be strong...cuz I'm the king of my throne.

Rite now don't got no home to call my own.

Fam be holl'n at me, but I won't pick up the fon.

But the fon was there for you to use back then when I needed a friend. I could have reached out too, but I guess I didn't know what to do.

Rite now I need someone to xplain this pain. It's makin' me insane. Thoughts used 2B clear, now I can hardly hear.

What you say Ni**a! Oh, I guess you think I just figga that my soul gets darker while my heart just swirls in a saucer.

And this world it be movin' 2fass for me sometimes and sometimes I have to remind myself, I can RUN FAST! I CAN RUN REALLLL FAST.

So if I have to take a cut to get this n to turn n2 a U, I guess that's what a playa got 2do. It's takes work 2B serious...it's that kind of fear we put in us. Justice never ever meant Just-US!

So don't think I'm hatin'

I'm tryin' to get my life a lil str8n

Out of my box and N2 the circle that keeps me goin' round and round and round and round and if I get too dizzy...I just might fall down. But never will I be so serious.

Original piece Written by Maryee
1:39 pm today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On