Some times it is Time to Start Again: Weight Update

I went back through a lot of the writings on this blog and was somewhat both taken aback and impressed. There was some time there where I was writing everyday, and that everyday writing was a good exercise. I am seriously thinking about making the effort to carve out time again to write whatever shows up on the page on a daily basis again. Showing up is truly half the battle. I have been tired most days due to my job with the jail and all the travel and early starts that it requires. It has been hard to motivate myself to get going again; however, reading the previous stuff is inspiring. I can't deny that. It seems to me that it might just be more important to write than not to write. I can give an update on my weight issues. I went from 178lbs this time last year to 145lbs. My blog post over a year ago included information on metabolism and aging. It turned out that just doing micro sit ups, pushups, squats, and mountain climbers for 15 to 20 minutes in the morning paid big dividends. I cut out bread, increased iodine intake with Kelp supplements, cut out soda and cut back on sugars, and began eating more healthy proteins, fats, greens, and fruits in smaller portions. I also increased my intake of water. I have been able to keep my weight between 143 and 151 for about 5 months since the initial plateau of 145 around October 2022. I also lost 3 inches going from 33 to 30/29 in the waist. Alls I can say is, "Thank you LORD!" I am worth the effort! Blessings~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On