The Closing of the Tabs

There will come a day very soon where I will be able to delete all emails pertaining to job searches.

I will be delighted to place that check mark in all those boxes on gmail, yahoo, and whatever else.

I will be delighted to close all those tabs of websites offering up their wears, their various and sundry.

Oh to have a day where my web browser has only 4 of 5 open tabs. 

The day where the other web browser has 7 or 8 will be grand.

The day where I might not have to go back to firefox over safari or chrome because this web browser cannot handle this web service or web content or pop-up or whatever else is keeping progress from unfolding, that day will be grand.

How joyous the day will be to be free to wander about the world wide web without that particular intent.

Yes, I will be glad.


Comments

  1. How joyous the day will be when we can wander about the world intent on restoring it to the majesty of its beginnings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!!! When we are indeed wandering about, I would hope there would be no thought or consciousness reaching the level of action on our part, but that GOD and we would be as it were in Eden - Naked and Unashamed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On