When We all Get Together

Another one of those days when I do not want to write. I want to crawl into bed and sleep the final sleep adrift in peace and crowned in slumber so deep I melt away into the dawn of eternity. Every so often I get the faintest realization of the ultimate solution to every single issue and then it slips from my grasp. But when I am asleep and the answer comes, there are those who are awake with their answers to questions I never asked and never wanted the answer to.

Sweet days of youth when belly's rumbling were the only calls and little eyes peering at strange creatures beneath the rafters or under soil rapt in anticipation of who would make the next move. Or even better, the yawns and reaches for tiny toes oblivious to anything possessing you or you possessing anything. Sparks that flared entreating action were for the smallest of necessities.

When we all get together, yes, what a day of rejoicing that will be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On