What's Good

What's Good? A lot of stuff is going on that is so good. I am loving this weather. It will actually be in the 60s this week. We are getting more rain. I have two interviews. My grass is mowed. The weeds have been sprayed. I have over-seeded patchy areas of my lawn. Someone came into my yard yesterday and stole a lamb chop off my BBQ grill. I am almost close to letting that offense go. Almost...

What's good? I walked 3 miles today. I had a great yogurt parfait with granola and blueberries and grapes. I have a great collection of Acappella Music playing in the background. Mother's day is behind me. My cousin had her second stage appearance doing standup in Hampton Roads, VA. My cousin in DFW is closing on her house. My sister is getting her writings together because a friend of hers wants to help her get it in order for publishing. My friend is pursuing courses in Architecture & Interior Design. Momma and Daddy spent mother's day with me and my sister and no drama popped off.

What's good? I have started intermitted fasting along with getting back out walking consistently. I have seen lots of growth in my spiritual life. I will be getting rid of all these clothes soon and dropping them off at the resale store that helps fund the abuse center. I have seen shrinkage in the fibroid tumors. I have cut out a bunch of feeding on negative information. I am striving to be happier. I can laugh at the days ahead. A lot of folks are praying for me and I am praying for a lot of folks.

What's good? Look around. Look up. Look it over. It's there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On