Fixer Upper Street Blocker

 Two blocks up from me Fixer Upper has the street blocked off because the show is shooting a
reveal episode. I do not have cable, so I will not be tuned in for this episode. I have been watching this buildout and remodel for a while now. The house is not that big and sits on a pretty tight lot between a house on the corner lot and a row of single story townhomes. The only other house is on the corner closest to me. It sits on a standard lot. Across the street from these homes, much like the block I live on, sits commercial property... A Lawyer's office and The Brazos Education Facility.

Cones were set out from early this morning until about 3pm to block the road from people driving down the street. I use this street often to get home because my entrance to my house is on a one way street. I had to go down a block to Austin Avenue and around to avoid the blocked street. Two police offices were stationed at each end with their set of cones... Two real life police officers, not rent-a-cops. The big pre-house board was in place as I drove by to get home. I snapped a shot as I was rolling by. The two take aways... my property appraisal is going to increase and the street traffic as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On