Day Off and It Should Rain

It is raining and I am loving it. Thank you, rain.

Thank you for every drop. We have been in a drought here and I am grateful for the rain.

Every drop. In fact I am of the opinion that it should rain for the next forty days.

It should rain like the rain is suppose to be here forever and ever. 

It should rain as if the ground were dying of thirst.

I am dying from thirst.

It should rain all day and all night.

I would like that.

I remember one Summer in the early 2000's (2007) where it rained almost the entire Summer. 

I stayed on a 10 hour alert to find a break in the rain just to get out and mow the lawn.

That was a good year for an introvert.

It should rain so that no one can say that it never rains here.

It should rain to shut the mouths of those who think that rain is a waste of time.

It should rain to make them think twice about having the name rain in they mouth.

It should rain so I can be inspired to put on rain boots and stomp around.

It should rain so I can collect a barrel to save for a rainy day.

Rain so I can go outside and get soaked to the bone just to know how that feels again.

It should rain so I can think back to childhood and long to be outside when afterward it is fresh and clear.

It should rain until I ask the question once more, "how long is it going to rain?"

It should rain. It should rain until the rain says it's enough.

It should rain until the sun gets jealous.

It should rain until the river second guesses itself about its boundaries.

It should rain just for me. Because I want it to.

It should rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On