Assignment of Painting is Over


Overcast morning and humidity is higher and all is well. My dad is picking me up soon. He just needs to install some exterior lights, and we are done with this project.

It was good to spend some time with him in efforts outside of idle chit-chat about bygone days. I have been able to drop a few acts of faith nods his way. He is as open to faith as a sealed can of sardines. But, the Lord has me here this day with him for a reason. I know he would rather go fishing on a day like today. Who knows? It might be this nice of a fishing day tomorrow.

I am fisher of men. So I will be fishing no matter what. I am glad to have had this opportunity. The house turned out really nice. We did a good job. I hope he takes away something from this experience. I know I did.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On