Random Thoughts About the Cold Weather

It is a rare sight to see this much ice and snow in Central Texas. Soon it will be near 4 degrees with a high in the upper teens. This is the sort of weather I saw in the midwest while living in Iowa. That was some 30 years ago. Time sure does fly.

It will be 16 years come April that I have been back in Texas. Moved back here from Brea, California. I miss California. I miss the fruit trees. I miss the pedestrians. I miss the sunshine everyday with the exception of the few rainy days. The folks there would think it was a downpour. But knowing better I called it what it was mist or sprinkles or drizzle. Those Californians were funny.

Texas folks are not funny to me,- at least not Central Texas folks. I pity them really. I pity myself for being around them so long. What the hell happened to my free will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On