And Those He Justified

 I have a lover of my soul, 

a caretaker and a way maker, 

a gentle giant, a king maker, 

a soul provider, a sit be-sider, 

a place of rest, absorbs my stress, 

sees me at my lows and at my best, 

let's me pitch fits, and mends He'll stitch, 

corrects in love, rules from above, 

will not let me slip, my ways be fixed, 

exchanges my debts for forgiveness, 

aids me to tolerate, 

be kind and generate 

long sufferings and well earned fates 

and then leads me to contemplate.

I sit still and in the morning we relate and I wait.

My steps are ordered I'm safe and loved well

all opposed to goodness, grace and mercy

He does reveal. 

I can come from among them

I can run to His shelter, I can hide under His Wings

I can do all things. Though Christ who Strengthens me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On