Shirts or Skins

Shirts or skins - Where do I begin

you got Clavin - I got Ben

Going back to 9 or is it 10

years old flat chested games I'm in

No one told me not to

Forget that fact that I thought I ought to

Rough and tumble pitch and toss

Drawing up plays like I'm a boss

Never thought a girl would make 'em flinch

them boys on my team dipped and slipped

Oops didn't mean your embarrassment

but I did; can't lie,- I did; I did

Turning tides to the round ball

didn't miss a beat

Tomboys are always on the street

Those were the days I can't deny

Free and frank and bold was I

I always got picked for the teams

make a free throw and you the queen

You got Calvin - I got Ben

then came the time to win again

Those were the days I can't deny

Skins or Shirts and free was I

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On