Woodworking and Buildouts

A few years back I was going through piles of wood trying to fine a nice plank of pecan or walnut. The plank would the go through the planer and what would be revealed was this stunning piece of wood ready for its transformation into something special.

I am ready to get back into wood working. The plan is to build a shop behind my house along with a two car garage apartment. I have it all mapped out on a piece of paper. I know where the 220 plugs need to go. I know where the bathroom will fit best. I have all the outlets lined up. I have the list of tools I am going to purchase. I am excited about this build out.

Now, the Lord willing, I will secure employment. At that point I will leverage my equity in my home and get a home improvement loan and get at it. Hope springs eternal. Praying the desires of my heart...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On