I Don't Know

I don't know. I don't know! Words that are much treasured these days. I lean and depend on those words. Those words bring a peace that often "knowing" only stands near and envies. Knowing is here. It is done. It is over with. It is often understood and as often misunderstood. 

But, "I Don't Know?"

Let's see where this leads us. Let's see if we can find an answer. Let's find out how this feels or what this tastes like, or how cold it can get or if that particular stain will come out. I don't know.

I don't know how much longer I have. I don't know you. I don't know how well I'll ever know you or if it even matters. I just don't know. I don't know as much as I thought I knew when I thought I knew more than I thought I know now.

God love Stevie Wonder who wrote, 

"We all know sometimes life's hates and troubles

Can make you wish you were born in another time and space

But you can bet you life times that and twice and double

That God knew exactly where he wanted you to be placed"

God knew exactly where he wanted us to be placed. Amazing. I am often shocked at how many people actually make it to adulthood. We are hard on each other especially when we just don't know.

And some lyrics before that in one of his greatest gifts of song "As":

Just as time knew to move on since the beginning
And the seasons know exactly when to change
Just as kindness knows no shame
Know through all your joy and pain
That I'll be loving you always
As today I know I'm living but tomorrow
Could make me the past but that I mustn't fear
For I'll know deep in my mind
The love of me I've left behind
'Cause I'll be loving you always

Yeah! I just don't know what I don't know.
Blessings~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On