Lists

I never considered myself a "list" person. However, as I look over my life and even around my house today, I have lists everywhere. I write things down because I do not want to forget stuff. I write things down because my memory is not as great as it use to be. I write things down because I want things done.

Rearranging the living room is today's task. It's on the list. Culling though the paperwork that is scattered in two rooms is today's task. Getting to those tiles on hands and knees is today's task. Going to the credit union for my sister to make a deposit is today's task. Making a duplicate key for the mail box is today's task. These are on the list.

Praying without ceasing is today's task. Looking for the surprises that the Lord has in store for me is today's task. Being kind and sharing smiles is today's task. Picking up items from around town is today's task.

Receiving good energy and great vibes is the task for the day. Giving good energy and great vibes is the task for today. Checking in on the parents is the task for the day. Enjoying the rain that will fall is the task for this day. Being grateful and charitable is the task fo the day. Reading great works that feed my spirit is the task for the day. Typing this morning is the task for the day.

Get your list! Let's get to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forget that STAR method

Window Panes

Putting on Packing On